Make the most out of your time visiting Invercargill. Check out our package deals, available exclusively if you book your stay directly via our website.
When booking, simply select your dates of stay, then click reserve. Packages can then be selected as an ‘optional extra’ on the following page.
GUIDED TOUR + STAY
Are you ready for an unforgettable journey through the largest private automotive museum of its kind in the world? If you combine your guided tour experience with a stay at The Lodges at Transport World, you will get this experience at a discounted rate.
- We invite you to join one of Bill Richardson Transport World’s passionate and knowledgeable guides to learn how one man’s incredible legacy sparked this remarkable collection.
- Tours are available at 11am and 2pm, Monday to Friday, and include a one-hour guided tour with admission for two adults.
- Book online now to enjoy this exclusive offer and create unforgettable memories with us.
Click here to book now.
ADMISSION + STAY
Happiness starts here. Discover something for everyone at Bill Richardson Transport World. Find exhibits the whole whānau will love: from the LEGO Construction Zone, themed dress-ups, wearable arts, movie theatre, vintage vault and more.
- 15,000 sqm of fun: including rotating school holiday activity trails and temporary displays such as American hot rods and more
- 300+ vintage vehicles, among them some of the rarest in the world
- Get an exclusive discount on admission for two adults, or a Family Pass. Family passes: access for two adults and up to four children.
Click here to book yours today.
TURBO PASS + STAY
Are you ready for an unforgettable journey through two of the world’s leading automotive museums? We invite you to combine your stay at The Lodges with visits to Bill Richardson Transport World and Classic Motorcycle Mecca. As a guest of The Lodges, you will receive an exclusive discount on Turbo Passes for adult or senior admission tickets.
- Discover Bill Richardson Transport World: home to 300+ vintage vehicles, movie theatre, wearable arts display, and more
- Ride into yesterday at Classic Motorcycle Mecca: the leading classic motorbike collection in the Southern Hemisphere. From John Britten to Brough Superior and Burt Munro, this stunning collection captivates enthusiasts and newbies alike.